📦 Frontend Boilerplates Create
CLI for creating reusable, modern React, Preact, Vue, Svelte and Nextjs libraries
- A modern and easy to use CLI
- Rapid development of the component
- Generates modern JS feature files
- Webpack for bundling
- Babel for transpiling
- Optional support for TypeScript
- Sourcemap creation
- Publish github pages with one command
- Easy to build and test your component with the example template
How is it different from the other library CLI?
- It is using latest version of webpack. Currently, other CLI's are using rollup.
- Development is fast here because we are not directly consuming the component. First we are building it peacefully, and once it is ready then we do
npm pack to test in our local environment
📦 Install globally
npm install -g fe-boilerplates-create
Once you run the CLI, you will be asked to answer few questions. Complete the steps and you should have a react project with an example component.
If you are using
npm run dev
You will have a example component running in the browser. You can start developing your component here by adding some Javscript and CSS.
🍁 MIT Licensed | Copyright © 2022-present Abdulnasır Olcan and @FrontendBoilerplatesCreate contributors