monorepo for Front End Developer's playground
This repository is a monorepo built on top of pnpm workspace. It contains projects that I use to test and learn various web development frameworks.
Projects in the repository
- Four front-end projects and one back-end project exist inside
- `nextjs-playground``: playground based on Next.js 13 and React 18
- `vite-react-playground``: Web UI component playground based on Vite and React 18
- `svelte-kit-playground``: playground using Svelte Kit
- `nest-server``: backend playground with a server based on nestjs (no progress yet)
How to run projects
- Download pnpm and turbo on your local machine
- Run the
pnpm i --frozen-lockfile command to install the dependency.
- Check package.json scripts in project's root directoriy to find out how to start each playground project
- Start nextjs playground dev server
- Start uivite(react) playground storybook