Yuyutsu Sveltekit Theme
A minimal Sveltekit markdown theme with a sidebar.
Usage (might change in the future)
- fork the repo.
npm install to install all the dependencies.
npm run dev to start a dev server.
npm run build to build the production site.
- host it anywhere you like. If you choose github pages, use the following method.
- in github pages section, use
/doc as the source.
- change the
paths in svelte.config.js to match your repo name (yuyutsu by default).
- clone the directory on your local machine, run
npm run build and push changes.
- minimal layout, a nice sidebar.
- markdown blog posts and pages with layout support.
- fork the repo
- make changes and create a pull request