Sweet & Powerful SvelteKit Blog Starter.
🎉 Try it now!
npx degit importantimport/urara my-blog && cd my-blog # create a new project in my-blog
pnpm i # if u don't have pnpm installed, run: npm i -g pnpm
Start a development server:
Create a production version of ur blog:
u can preview the built app with
For full documentation, visit urara-docs.netlify.app.
Give this project a star
tyvm! ur ⭐ will give me more motivation to improve this project.
- Out of the box Atom feed (WebSub), Sitemap, PWA (Web app manifest & ServiceWorker) support.
- Present beautiful interface designs and animations with daisyUI, of course.
- Good IndieWeb Compatibility - Multi-kind posts with microformats2 markup content, Showcasing Webmentions via webmentions.io API
- Don't worry about the article and image directories - just put them under a folder and they'll be copied automatically at build time.
- Comment Components: Webmentions, Giscus, Utterances... u can use more than one.
TailwindCSS & PostCSS Plugins
- daisyUI - The most popular, free and open-source Tailwind CSS component library
- Tailwind CSS Typography - Beautiful typographic defaults for HTML you don't control.
- Autoprefixer - Parse CSS and add vendor prefixes to rules by Can I Use
- CSSNANO - A modular minifier, built on top of the PostCSS ecosystem.
Markdown preprocessor & Syntax highlighter
- UnoCSS - The instant on-demand atomic CSS engine.
- VitePWA - Zero-config PWA for Vite
are u using Urara? add the
urara-blog topic on ur repo!
If u're interested in contributing to Urara, pls read contributing docs before submitting a pull request.
This work is free, it comes without any warranty. You can redistribute it and/or modify it under the
terms of the Do What The Fuck You Want To Public License, Version 2,
as published by Sam Hocevar. See the COPYING file for more details.
special thanks / inspired from: